Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Chocolate Chip Peanut Butter Cookies




I know this blog is supposed to be healthy fresh fruit and vegetable recipes, but I was bored and felt like trying to bake something since I am still home with access to baking ingredients and a cuisinart. My first baking attempt was inspired by this recipe. I was curious to see if there were any other Stephs that cooked, so I typed Steph Cooks into Google, and this girl's blog was the first hit. I am very picky when it comes to chocolate peanut butter desserts. I have eaten countless versions of peanut butter chocolate chip cookies. These caught my eye because of the picture of a poofy round little cookie. I thought my cookies would turn out like that picture on her blog. Clearly, I'm not joking when I say this was my first baking attempt, because I didn't realize that picture is of the cookie dough, not the final cookie.

These cookies came out pretty standard. I'd be short cutting them if I said they were ok, but I would be totally lying if I said they were the best. The cookie dough was delicious though.

No comments:

Post a Comment